GET TO KNOW ME MEME: [1/5] current celebrity crushes
↳ Holland Roden
”I still have to remind myself to brush my hair and look socially acceptable.”
clinically and unemotionally
A darkness that will swallow the dawn.
- It is okay to say “I look good today”
- It is okay to say “I have a cute butt”
- It is okay to think of yourself as a mythical creature if it helps you cope with reality
- It is okay to take selfies
- It is okay to admit you’re pretty
- It is not okay to make others feel bad about themselves
everything you touch surely dies
requested by sethboollins
People don’t come to see freaks of the heat of the day. They come in the evening. When the darkness moves in and speaks of mystery. The unknown. When logic loosen up its vice grip and the imagination comes out to play. The night allows the stars to shine and we come alive.
Hermione Jean Weasley (née Granger) was the only daughter of Muggle Mr and Mrs Granger, both dentists in London. At age eleven, Hermione had been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She began attending the school on 1 September, 1991 where she was subsequently sorted into Gryffindor House. She possessed a brilliant academic mind and proved to be a gifted student.